ANGEL CARD READING FEEDBACK


ANGEL CARD READING:               





FOR JOANNA PHANG:


card 1 NO CARD: As i was reading your NO card i got a sense of deep emotion in my SACRAL CHAKRA: i felt that you have asked for some reassurance off a loved one or spirit maybe asked your angels for their help in this area that is causing you deep pain i feel that they are telling you here that now is not the time but you will get your answers in the angel timing they will pick this time for you


card 2 PERFECT TIMING; you have come to a perfect timing in your life i feel that you have been struggling for sometime with a situation and things havnt been very easy at all for you at times, the angels are stating that you have crossed that crossroad and the time has come back around for you to overcome your goals and achievements your angels are with you guiding you along the way



card 3 THE SITUATION WILL IMPROVE: as i was reading this card for you i came over really strange i started to feel very shaky deep pain coming from my stomach i feel very nervous and anxious, i feel the angels strongly here trying to helpyou improve your situation. i feel a strong male pressence making this situation worse and its getting out of control the angels will move you in the right direction in time your emotions are all over the place right now ask them for help they are waiting ready to assist you......



Oh my dear Jo. My heart has been pounding since I looked at the 3 cards. Your reading on all 3 are spot on.....they are prefect!!!! I'm feeling a bit nervous with card 3 but I shall be asking for help as I feel my stress is still unsettled and I need assistance still. Thank you so much for reading for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

CRYSTAL BIRTHSTONES

January Birthstone –  Garnet Most born in January are ambitious, but sometimes lack confidence and self-esteem. Since the healing powers ...