LOVEandLIGHT

















Hello every one and welcome to my new group!!
I have a group on Facebook with the same name please come and take a look at this group im offering readings on line which will include reading your angel cards too....
i have attached a note on the group which you are all welcome to read it will explain about me and my spiritual awakening in there please if anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to message me your all welcome...
i have successfully been reading on Facebook sites and my own group for nearly 5 months now and iv never looked back i'm enjoying my journey i'm training Reki at the moment level 1: and i'm also doing a Psychic development course with the BSY college

here on this page i have put together a few items that im intrested in and iv starting to sell for other people to enjoy them as much as me i make all of my bracelets myself and enjoy every minute of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRYSTAL BIRTHSTONES

January Birthstone –  Garnet Most born in January are ambitious, but sometimes lack confidence and self-esteem. Since the healing powers ...