PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING A READING WITH ME..



here’s some brief information about me to read before you have a reading from me: my name is joanne i live in the UK (England) i have always been open to spirit as a child i used to have dreams and see things before they happened, then as it went into my teenage years i would hear knocks on my door and my name being called i did’nt really understand it at the time so i went to church i thought and was taught not to open my chakras and to ignore it and just keep praying well i did this all my life i was a christian from the time i had my children but couldnt settle i felt something was being held from me. i then decided to do my own research into diffrent religions around the world what they belief in and i soon came to budha and pretty much settled there i started to feel very peaceful and satisfied the more i learnt the more i started to see and before long my eyes started opening fully..... I followed this path because i heard god all around me speak to me he told me it was time to learn and i was having panic attacks about death and dying for over 15 years i felt like a prisioner i read in the bible that finding the truth would set me free and it literally did with me i started realizing before long that i had some hidden gifts i did’nt really know about but i was started to use them....
1.. Clairaudience - hearing sounds from spirit - voice, songs, knocks, tapping etc
2.. Clairvoyance - information that is gained from a person and receiving it via imagery..this can include future events and situations
3.. Clairscent - smelling odours that originate from spirit
4.. Clairsentient - feeling emotions from the living and from spirit
5.. Claircognizance - knowing
6.. Clairgustance - taste that comes from spirit..eg. having the taste of something in your mouth that is not come from a physical source
7.. Clairtangecy..impressions gained from connecting with the energy of an object belonging to a person iv done several readings over the last year from photo readings to Angel card readings my connection with the Angels is very special i have had a few experiences with them which has been very special to me....
PLEASE DON’T ASK THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1.. PREGNANCY RELATED QUESTIONS....
2.. MEDICAL OR HEALTH QUESTIONS....

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRYSTAL BIRTHSTONES

January Birthstone –  Garnet Most born in January are ambitious, but sometimes lack confidence and self-esteem. Since the healing powers ...